Thrive Alive B-1™ Red
A seaweed tonic of premium ingredients that can be used in an array of applications
Best used for: Optimizing conditions for plant growth and reducing transplant-related issues
This blend of organic seaweed and vitamin B1 combine to optimize soil conditions for increased nutrient uptake, and to alleviate abiotic stress. It can be used as a foliar spray and for root zone applications. Thrive Alive B-1™ Red is a powerful preventative and restorative general-purpose plant tonic perfect for all styles of gardening. This product contains vitamins and nutrients which are cultured in premium quality British Columbian sea kelp that will optimize conditions for plant growth and reduce transplant-related issues.
Ideal for all types of gardening, Thrive Alive B-1™ Red can be used as a soil drench, or as a foliar spray. As a soil drench when taking cuttings, Thrive Alive B-1™ creates ideal conditions for Rootech Cloning Gel to quickly build viable root systems. When used as a foliar spray throughout the vegetative cycle and into the first week of flowering, it keeps leaves healthy and lush by increasing nutrient uptake.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used as a foliar spray and for root zone applications
- Optimizes conditions for plant growth
- Does not significantly alter pH levels
- Used in addition to a regular fertilizing program
Thrive Alive B-1™ is available in the following package sizes
125ml (Sample), 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 4L, 10L, 20L, 65L, 205L, 1000L
Thrive Alive B-1™ is available in two formulas:
Thrive Alive B-1 Red™ – Fortified with mineral salt nutrients
Thrive Alive B-1 Green™ – OMRI Listed® Organic
- Total Nitrogen (N)
- 0.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.3% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.2% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5)
- Soluble Potash (K2O)
- Potassium Nitrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Diammonium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Ammonium Nitrate, Macrocystis Kelp, Nereocystis Kelp, Ascophyllum Kelp.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
- 0.09% Vitamin B1.