Soluble Seaweed Extract™
The powdered seaweed additive that gives your plants that extra kick of vitality every time you water
Best used for: Organic gardening
Made of Norwegian Kelp, Soluble Seaweed Extract™ is easily mixed into the soil. It’s a perfect complement to your organic garden—supplying vitamins, nutrients, and minerals. It’s made from Ascophyllum Nodosum kelp harvested from the Atlantic Coast of Canada.
It can be sifted with soil to create custom blends for planters and added to hydroponic reservoirs being it is water-soluble. Soluble Seaweed Extract can be used for roots or as a foliar spray and is suitable for use in soil, soilless and hydroponic based gardening mediums. Compatible for use with all Technaflora products or any premium quality soluble fertilizer.
Features and Benefits
- Organic source of many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Easily mixed into soil mediums providing ongoing benefit with each watering
- Rapidly soluble in water, can be made into a liquid formulation of desired strength for root or foliar feeding
- Suitable to hydroponic, soil, and soilless gardens
Soluble Seaweed Extract™ is available in the following package sizes:
225g, Bulk per Kilogram (minimum order 20kg)
- Soluble Potash (K2O)
- Ascophyllum Kelp, Potassium Hydroxide.